Due to modularity of TopShow3D system its possible to connect it with various interfaces or software. Those attributes are valid for constant white light scanning for creating interactive 3D/360/2D/VIDEO product presentations, as well for structured light scanning for creating 3D models based on point cloud with outputs formats like .obj, .ply, .stl and similar.
Fully automated TopShow3D solutions for structured light scanning can be provided as:
- MODULE - STRUCTURED LIGHT HEAD (TSLH) - additional module for constant white light scanning sets,
- SET - RAPID PROTOTYPING (TSRP) - a fully equiped, autonomus 3D SCANNER for reverse engineering (RE).
TopShow3D® STRUCTURED LIGHT HEAD
MODULE: TopShow3D STRUCTURED LIGHT HEAD - avalible for sets COMPACT, PHOTOTABLE, CLASSIC
This module is a dedicated head for structured light scanning installed additionaly to following TopShow3D sets: COMPACT, PHOTOTABLE, CLASSIC, FASHION.
Becouse of easy assembling / disassembling a white constant light scanning set for 3D/360/2D/VIDEO presentations/images/packshots can be converted very fast into structured light scanning sloution for 3 models with point cloud. So we achieve an added value by using the same equipment in two various ways.
TopShow3D Structured Light Head module can include also dedicated software TopShow3D Model Builder (TSMB).
TopShow3D® RAPID PROTOTYPING
SET: TopShow3D RAPID PROTOTYPING - 3D SCANNER
TopShow3D® RAPID PROTOTYPING 3D Scanner is a complete solution for scanning objects and generating 3D model based on point cloud.
This set consist of:
- Structred Light Head (TSSH)
- automated turntbale (TSA)
- calibration set
- deducated background system
- regular tripod with adjustable 3D head
- software Model Builder (TSMB)
- creating models for industry,
- cultural heritage digitization,
- quality control,
- fragile products measurment
- objects replication (3D print)
Output formats: f.e. .obj, .ply, .stl
It is possible to print out objects in those output formats in 3D printers.